Pages

Loading

Friday, February 10, 2012

New Balance WR1012 Are Perfect for Severe Over Pronators

After wearing several running shoes I found the women's New Balance 1012 to be the best one for my orthotics. These are the best shoes! The toe is boxy enough with plenty of room in the toe box so that it does not rub on my hammer toe. The soles are not squishy buy my knees feel better than before since I have started wearing this sneaker. Overall, they are great for people with knee problems.

An Updated Version of New Balance WR1011
This shoe is the updated new version of NB WR1011. For this reason, the WR1012 is still made by New Balance SL-2 last. I will only wear New Balance because of that last, which fits me perfectly as to their great support for my narrow heels, flat feet. That's why I could walk in them forever. If you got these after trying some other brands, you would feel these seem a bit stiff. But, after 30 days on your treadmill 6 miles per day you could find that they haven't loosened up.


 They are perfect for severe over pronators like my sister Betty
I know this shoe is a little pricey however they are perfect for severe over pronators like my sister Betty. The old modal NB 1010, my sister's favorite style, finally got retired, while the 1012's jumped in its place perfectly. They are great fit, true to size and hardly any break in time. Well worth your money. She pronate, so the stabilizing bars are fabulous. This is by far the most comfortable shoes she has ever had.

My sister has been wearing New Balance sneakers for the last 8 years. She said these are most definitely the best she has ever owned as the support is incredible and the fit is perfect. In fact, once you start wearing NB shoes you will never switch to another brand again. She has also been dealing with knee her problems for almost 20 years and has tried numerous different shoes and orthotics. While the knee pain isn't gone, her knee feels so much more stable in the WR1012's. She also recommend them highly.

Maybe a little lose in the heel, but why not try retying them.
If you are a loyal customer of New Balance and not unexpectedly, you would found another New Balance sneaker you love. This shoe was an excellent fit for long and wide feet. Maybe a little lose in the heel, but why not try retying them. You can find they were great after tried them out on a six mile walk.

0 comments: